Join the Bright by Text team to be a part of a nationwide movement that is placing evidence-based child development and parenting resources and tips into the hands of caregivers. This job is for you if you enjoy working with state and local partners who are driven to improve outcomes for families and children. Our team is small but mighty and you will play an important role in building and supporting relationships with our partners and leveraging our technology platforms, both CRM and text messaging system, to provide timely information driving decision making and community engagement.
About Bright by Text
Bright by Text, a service of Bright by Three, is a free, nationwide parent and caregiver texting program designed to make the most of everyday interactions between parent and child. The service is proven to build nurturing caregiver-child relationships and positively impact a child’s healthy development. Messages include evidence-based tips, games and resources, linking to a landing page with additional information. Bright by Text content comes from trusted partners such as PBS KIDS, PBS Learning Media, Sesame Street in Communities, Vroom, Nurse-Family Partnership and Bright by Three. Bright by Three is a nonprofit that specializes in connecting parents and caregivers with early childhood education and development content. For more information, visit www.brightbytext.org and www.brightbythree.org.
Areas of Responsibility
- Become a subject matter expert on Bright by Text, processes, data, and the evidence-base behind the program
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate partner need fulfillment
- Advocate for partners with a focus on improving their experience
- Assist with maintaining strong, ongoing partner relationships through support strategies such as monthly calls, webinars, and email communication
- Onboard and train new partners and conduct group presentations
- Provide ongoing account support to the Senior Program Manager
- Conduct review and approval process for local messages submitted by all partners
- Assist with loading text messages and building landing pages within the texting platform
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about subscriber and partner behavior
- Leverage the CRM to ensure efficient and effective communication with partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years of administration or customer service experience, early childhood focus preferred
- Demonstrated success in supporting, implementing and evaluating programs
- Ability to identify areas for improvement that will help meet productivity, accountability, quality, and organizational goals
- Problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and shifting timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency with technology including Google apps, PowerPoint, Zoho or other CRM
- Preferred experience working with information technology teams to develop requirements and implement program systems
Position reports to the Senior Program Manager, a part-time contractor with the opportunity for a high performing candidate to move into a full-time salaried position.
How To Apply
Click the "Apply Here" button below and fill out the form.