We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to help drive revenue goals. If attracting new business leads is an exciting challenge then this is the position for you. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and identifying new business opportunities.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the Bright by Three’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market Bright by Text. Must be eager to reach out to potential organizations by making cold calls, working with customers, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and supporting the close of sales.
- Source new prospects through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements and clearly communicate Bright by Text’s value proposition
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate team members for further development and closure
- Maintain a strong understanding of the early childhood parent and caregiver support landscape
- Maintain accurate records in the database
- Team with existing customers to build the pipeline of prospects
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven sales of fundraising experience
- Track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Strong phone presence and experience with cold calls
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Zoho or similar CRM
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, presentation, and listening
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively, including prioritization of tasks while managing multiple accounts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Contract or salaried up to 40 hours per week. Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
How To Apply
Click the "Apply Here" button below and fill out the form.