Bright by Three seeks a part-time, contract Community Outreach Coordinator in South-Central or Southern Colorado to cultivate new and nurture existing relationships with individuals and partner organizations to advance Bright by Three’s program and mission. This newly created role reports to Ashleigh Kirk, Colorado Outreach Director.
- Recruit, develop, and maintain relationships with partners
- Serve as the primary point of contact for partners in central and southern Colorado
- Conduct and coordinate partner training for visitation kits and Bright by Text
- Promote Bright by Text and provide partner support for local text messages
- Monitor program material ordering and provide partner support for fulfillment
- Maintain accurate data of caregiver enrollments from partners
- Communicate goals and desired organizational outcomes to partners
- Communicate project and partner status
- Collaborate with team members to support quality implementation of program goals
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Clear and persuasive written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and prioritize among assignments
- Knowledge of and interest in child development and family support
- Bachelor’s Degree in early childhood, health, education, communications or related field
- Experience providing training or presentations to audiences of varied sizes
- Available to work some evenings and weekends
- Access to reliable transportation required
ABOUT BRIGHT BY THREE
Bright by Three is a Colorado-based, nonprofit organization that provides parents and caregivers of children age 0-5 with the tools they need to promote a child’s readiness for lifelong learning and success.
- Contract position, flexible schedule, 20-25 hours per week
- Competitive hourly rate, commensurate with experience
- Front-facing role representing the organization in the community
Our team is passionate about our mission and driving change through our research-based materials and launch of multimedia program enhancements. We approach our work with an entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, and an optimistic outlook.