Bright by Three is looking for volunteers to help with data entry and make calls to families! These essential volunteers help us understand the impact of our programs on children and families in Colorado.
We have two opportunities available for people interested in gaining administrative and call center experience while furthering Bright by Three’s mission.
- Data Processing Specialists enter information into our database from enrollment forms to allow us to capture information about the families in our program.
- Customer Service Representatives make calls to program participants to update their information, schedule visits, and invite them to receive the next part of the program.
Bright by Three offers multiple certifications for volunteers, including data entry, filing and typing, customer service, and call center (entry and senior level). Additionally, we provide ongoing training opportunities, resume writing support, and performance evaluation metrics.
Bright by Three offers a supportive environment for volunteers with flexible scheduling and hours.
Volunteers will learn skills in the following areas:
● Computer skills
● Salesforce customer relationship management software
● CallFire cloud telephone software
● Phone calling etiquette
● Conflict resolution and problem solving
● Outbound calls and follow-up calls
● Simultaneous surveying and data entry
● Service recovery
● Data entry
● Filing and organization
Volunteering at Bright by Three is a great opportunity for individuals currently enrolled in a workforce program or interested in starting a customer service and/or administrative career. If you know of great candidates or a great organization for us to work with to fill our call center, please contact Jennifer Cajina Grigsby at firstname.lastname@example.org.