There’s a lot going with Bright by Three!
Here’s a rundown:
- Tell families to text “BRIGHT” to 444999 to sign up for free, weekly text messages based on the LearningGames curriculum and other BB3 materials.
- Spanish texts launch soon, along with additional information campaigns
- BB3 is excited to introduce our new Program Coordinator, Jennifer Cajina-Grigsby!
- Born in Nicaragua and a graduate of Colorado College, Jennifer is passionate about working with partners and volunteers to help Colorado’s youngest kids!
- Jennifer can be reached at 303-433-6200 ext. 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are now located on the Clayton Early Learning Campus
- Our new address is 3605 Martin Luther King Blvd., Denver, CO 80205
- Our phone number (303-433-6200) remains the same though staff extensions have changed – click here to view our updated staff contact info
- Kits in Metro Denver and Pueblo will soon start arriving with information and giveaways related to oral health.
- Part A kits will contain a bib and a bilingual brochure; Parts B and C will contain a sippy cup and the same brochure on oral health
- These giveaways are provided through a partnership with Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation
- Though currently focused on Denver and Pueblo, Delta Dental hopes to roll out the Cavities Get Around Campaign to the entire state in the coming months and years
- Speak Up For Kids advocacy day is Wednesday, March 18 at the Denver Art Museum
- Join child advocates from all backgrounds to understand the latest issues in early childhood policy-making; acquire new advocacy skills; and talk to lawmakers to ensure Colorado’s youngest children are at the forefront of their minds as they work on policy
- Speak Up For Kids is hosted by the Colorado Children’s Campaign, Children’s Hospital Colorado and Clayton Early Learning
- Click here for more information and to register
- If you would like to represent Bright by Three at this event, please email email@example.com
Updated Enrollment Forms