Who can become a Partner?
Do you work with children ages 0-3 or parents and/or caregivers with children ages 0-3? Do you visit with families at least once every three months? If so, then a partnership with Bright by Three (BB3) might be the perfect fit for you. BB3 partners with clinics, hospitals, daycares, schools, libraries, community-based organizations and many others that share our commitment to giving every Colorado child a bright beginning.
How can you partner with us?
There are three different ways that your agency can partner with BB3:
- Refer families to BB3’s program using our enrollment forms so that we can follow up with them and make sure they receive a program visit and parent resource kit.
- Train your staff to deliver BB3 materials via home visits, group visits or at your office
- Connect the families you work with to other BB3 programs like Bright by Text
- Bright by Text is a free text-messaging service that sends weekly messages related to a child’s age and developmental stage. Parents simply text “BRIGHT” to 444999 to sign up (“BRILLANTE” for Spanish-language)
Why Partner With BB3?
- Order free program kits shipped directly to your place of business at no cost.
- Training online or on-site for your staff, volunteers and others that will distribute the BB3 program to parents/caregivers of children under three.
- Enhance existing services by offering the families you work with free BB3 materials.
- Connect families to other BB3 programs that support parent engagement and child development like Colorado Talks Back and Bright by Text.
- Remember, it’s FREE to become a partner and BB3 provides all training and program materials free of charge to the families you serve (BB3 is a universal program with no qualifications or requirements for participation).
Thank you for your interest partnering with Bright by Three!